On Thursday we had a really special treat- we had front row seats to see Mary Poppins at the Shakespeare Festival! It was AMAZING! The story is very different from the movie version, and I think I like it BETTER! The mother is not a suffragette and there is even a hilarious "bad nanny" the children have to contend with. Most of the story is about the love of the father and mother and ends with the mother and father dancing. Mary Poppins flew across the auditorium with her umbrella- it was just awesome!
Originally Amber was going to be in town and go with us and BB was going to keep the boys. Unfortunately Amber couldn't make it up on Thursday so BB went with the children and me, Poppy kept Tucker at the farm, and Marc worked from home with Charlie. :)
When we got home from the play there was evidence that Poppy and Tucker had had a big day! I hear they worked in the garden (Tucker dug up a turnip), went fishing and flew a kite. :)
And Daddy and Charlie did make it to Chick Fil A during their day together-
On Friday we got up and headed out to the airport to pick up Amber. Since we were there we went ahead and stopped by the airplane museum again. They have an awesome air traffic controller in the playroom that they love to pretend with.
We had a fun day at home on Friday and then went to church that night for the feast day. Saturday morning Marky, Tucker and I headed to the gym. Marky went to his boot camp class-
Well, that's all I have time for. Gotta go meet Shana for lunch! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment