We had such a nice time with Aunt Amber and Landin. Amber brought several hand-me-down wooden puzzles that our children went crazy for-
Saturday we played at the house, had a pizza picnic on blankets on the deck and then let Julia, Tucker and Landin "camp out" in the playroom in the tent- they loved it!
I took these pictures while Marc was reading them a story, I think this one was "Seven Loaves of Bread".
Sunday after church we had our final dinner at everybody's favorite- Kobe!
I think our chef was falling for Amber. :) He talked to her the whole time and even brought her behind to help cook!
Landin was here eleven days- Julia said as she was leaving, "wow- that time was too short!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment