On Saturday after spending the day at Dollywood and going to church, we headed out to the Hatfield and McCoy dinner show.
It was a cute show with a lot of instrument playing and clogging.
The food came in these buckets and was fried chicken, pulled pork, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, vegetable soup and rolls.
Marky and Tucker both went on stage for a little children dancing part and they also both got these Hatfield Hats complete with pipes.
It was a fun night and we all had a great time. I think if I had to pick my favorite dinner show in Pigeon Forge, though, I would still pick Dixie Stampede and Lumberjack Feud as one and two, with this as number three.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Hatfield and McCoy dinner show
Labels:
Charlie,
Donna,
family pic,
julia,
marc,
Marky,
pigeon forge,
Tucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment