An aside- Tucker was coloring Poppy's card rainbow colors in the car on the ride to see him and couldn't find the green. He started freaking out and making a huge scene. I gave him a long lecture about how we would NOT ruin Poppy's birthday lunch by pouting about a green crayon. We went back and forth over this many times. All of a sudden he found the green crayon.
Tucker: "Oh good- there's the green- now I don't have to ruin Poppy's birthday party! Hooray!"
Tucker's obsession with cursive continues. He made this cursive "y" with his wiki sticks-
This afternoon I was opening the windows after a major popcorn burning incident. Charlie wanted to learn how to "use da cwank" to open "da windows pwease".
I tell you- it's the little things in life that are so precious. Those little moments tucked in the margins of our busy days. Thank you, Lord, for time to see the wonder in these precious children.













2 comments:
Yes, it is the little things that mount to incomparable worth,
And family love is sweeter than any on earth.
A poem by BB
Happy Birthday to Poppy :)
Post a Comment