Monday, November 9, 2015

Sunday pictures, et al

A few pictures from this morning.  Also some cute Charlie quotes from this morning.  He walked up to me and showed me a dollar and said, "this is for za ward."  I said, "what?"  "This is for the ward." "Charlie, are you saying word?"  "No, I'm taking zis dowwar to za church- it's for za Ward- today is za Ward's Day!"    So sweety pie brought his offering for the Lord.  :)



 My little stair steps-


After church and lunch I took Julia to a makeup horseback riding lesson.  Daddy and the boys went for a long hike through our woods.  A neighborhood boy heard the commotion and came out to join them.  :)



"Daddy, wook- it's a swug!"  Charliebear



 


After supper we prayed the rosary and had our Lord's Day treat (homemade cookies) and then watched The Reluctant Saint.  Such a great movie!



We also celebrated our godson's 5th birthday this weekend (November has four godchildren's birthdays and Daddy's- it's a big month!). I asked Charlie if he had fun playing with the children and he said, "yes, we pwayed norf and tawg."  I said, "what?  You played North and South?"  He said, "we pwayed Norf!  You know wif norf guns!   And they chased me pwaying tawg!"  So the answer is nerf and tag.  :) 


No comments: