On Tuesday Charlie went to his zoo class, and then Tucker had his zoo science class on Wednesday. We did our school work at the zoo and then did a quick walk to see the bears. They are so cute! :)
Last week we celebrated the feast days of St. Simon and Saint Jude. We read about their lives from three different books- including these. I found that they all have different legends about them and angles on their lives, and it's worth it to read from more than one or two sources. This week we read also several stories about St. Martin de Porres.

Tucker colored the St. Jude in green. He got just a little bit of green on the hand and flipped it over and wrote this. I think we need to work on our coping skills. :)
Apparently curly locks has been labeling things as his own and the others don't care for it. :)
Marky won his playoff football game tonight so the never-ending season goes on. I am happy for them, but ready to have our evenings back.
By the way, we've been watching this series (I recorded it when it was on PBS)- it is EXCELLENT!


















1 comment:
Hysterical. That Tucker!!!! He is the baby that Don Rickles and Carrot Top would have produced of such a production were possible.
Post a Comment