Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween and All Saints Day

Well, I must say we were all shocked at how well Tucker's "Uranus" costume came out!  He was the happiest little boy in the world last night!

Presenting a horse, astronaut, "Uranus" and a knight!



What you may not realize from these pictures it that it was raining.  It rained ALL NIGHT!  That didn't stop us from walking to just a few houses nearby. 

   




The umbrellas and characters-





We all came inside soaking wet.  Before the door was even shut Tucker said, "Mommy, could you google 'comet costumes' to get ideas for next year?"  :)  Tucker's always looking ahead.


We came in, took baths and got cozy and watched the Miracle of Marcelino.  It's a precious movie. 


Speaking of movies, last Friday we watched Treasures of the Snow and thoroughly enjoyed it!


And Daddy roasted a million pumpkin seeds.  :)


This morning for All Saints Day we got up and headed to church and went to the fall festival.  I read "I Sing a Song of the Saints of God" to the children during breakfast and then played it on the piano.







 


 
 
 



 Swoosh!
 





Charlie loved his sheriff's badge that he won-

And Tuck Tuck loved his mustache.  We think it makes him look like Big Granpda.  :)



1 comment:

BB said...

I have to say, the picture of Tucker with the mustache, and the comment that it made you think of Big Grandpa, had me rolling on the floor laughing,
Taco Ayers is adorable.