Monday, February 15, 2016

This and that

Not much going on here.  Just getting the pictures off my phone.  :)

Big sheep Fluff still goes everywhere with Charliebear.  

 




My friend had a doctor's appointment on Friday so I kept three of her six children.  We all went to lunch and I looked like the Pied Piper.   :)


I joke that Marc is becoming a professional altar server.  He has served at many funerals lately as well as benedictions and noon masses.  At one funeral there was only a handful of people.  I thought how precious it was that he could be there for this person who didn't really have many friends at the end. 




He had two basketball games this weekend and did great.  The first he scored a basket and two free throws.  He scored the first basket at the second game.  He's learning to use those long arms!



Daddy brought home Valentine's day donuts for us all.  :)

He brought a boquet of roses for Mommy and one rose for Sissybug.  :)

Our valentine from Tucker:  Mercury, Venus, Earth, HEARTS, Jupiter, etc.  :)  



A few Sunday pictures-


 

 
 

We forgot the Sunday school was cancelled for President's Day so we had to wait an hour for church.  They ended up playing the funniest game of Simon Says.  :)



I love Charlie laughing!



We cleaned out our terribly cluttered laundry room this weekend.  The art supplies are in there and Tucker goes in and makes a terrible mess.  As we cleaned up we found the cutest little projects he had done that I'd never seen!  He had these planet charts all over the floor. 


 


 A chart showing the planets relative size.  I love it- "speck of sand, half the size of a pea..."

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the picture of Charlie!

And the lion shall lie down with the lamb!