(And I have to put this on here for posterity. When the paramedics put the blood pressure cuff on his arm and turned it on it flew off. They had to use a leg cuff! )
Also- this is what I saw when I first walked in the room. His office said that even as they were calling paramedics he was saying from the floor- "get me a laptop and a hotspot." :) Daddy is a worker!
He's worked from home a lot these past two weeks. We have loved it! And we've figured out he can work from home pretty well. (Although I was unable to blog because he was always on the computer). :)
Marc had a nail-biter basketball game on Saturday. They had six players and played a team with like 14 players. Our point guard was missing and we all expected to lose. Well the underdogs came out on top. It was 14-8 until the fourth quarter when we got two three pointers and one free throw to win by one point in the last second! They boys were elated- they haven't had a great season so this was a big win! It also happened to be one of the boys birthdays so after the game they all went to eat lunch and to see Star Wars together. What a treat!
Sunday Julia had Little Flowers. They learned about St. Catherine of Siena. Julia made a beautiful cross art piece.
Because Daddy has been home he's been letting the boys use the view master more often (I don't know how to use it!) My little astronauts love looking in outer space.
Meanwhile the older two are finally breaking out some of the games they got for Christmas. They liked playing Stratego.
Today after co-op we had a field trip to the art museum. The older two went with a docent and learned about Italian Renessaince art (which happened to be almost entirely Bible scenes and saints), and they did an art workshop.
The little boys were too young to go so we stayed in the kiddie area.
Both boys love this coloring screen. At one point Charlie drew a redish circle inside a blueish circle:
Charlie: Dat's a cat's eye.
Mommy: Oh, it does look a little like a cat's eye.
Charlie: A cats eye nebula, Mommy.
Tucker: Charlie, that looks much more like a helix nebula than a cat's eye!
Charlie: You are wight, Tucker, maybe I did dwaw a hewix nebuwa.
Of course we made a solar system on the magnetic board.
In the art workshop they had magnifying glasses and looked at natural substances. They were supposed to draw what they saw. Julia drew her piece of mother of pearl.
Marc drew some cedar-
When we got home everyone was tired and without saying anything grabbed books and went off in different corners. Julia went to her room, but I found Tucker in the dining room with one of his space encyclopedias-
And little Charlie grabbed a geography book and quietly thumbed through it. I love these sweet babies! Thank you, Lord, for these precious days.







































No comments:
Post a Comment