It turns out he had fallen face first on the ground from a hammock and when I looked at his teeth I could tell one of the top front ones was turned and the others seemed loose. I jumped in the car and took him to the dentist and they did xrays and said he had to lose his top front teeth. They pulled the crooked one in the office and are going to let him pull the other loose one himself.
It just so happens that I took a picture of him smiling at lunch yesterday so we can see the tooth progression. :)
Uh Oh, Something's not right....
Yikes!
It's not going to hurt, buddy!
The brave boy got through it! He only cried a tiny bit when they pulled it.
Meanwhile Charlie fell hard on his face yesterday and hurt his chin.
And Marky has a bloody lip from basketball. Got some tough little boys over here.









1 comment:
Goodness, I think when a mother births her third boy, the doctor should send her home with a prescription for tranquilizers. I'm just sayin'......
Post a Comment