On Saturday the Troops of St. George met to have their Highland games event. It was muddy and rainy, and they did it anyway and had a blast.
Charlie got to go to for the first time. He loved it. :)
Brick throwing-
Each boy had to run a gauntlet of obstacles-
Then the next time they did the gauntlet the dads thew balls at them. :)
On Sunday we had Little Flowers. Julia's group learned about St. Cecelia and piety.
A few pictures from Palm Sunday-
I was happy he let me dress him "little"-
And a random pic from the park-
P.S. Tucker lost another tooth last night. He came up this morning and said, "Mommy, I am down to 25 teeth from 28." :)
Also overheard at dinner:
Daddy: Tucker, did you enjoy ballroom dance today?
Tucker: Yes, sir.
Daddy: Did you dance with Julia?
Tucker: Yes, but I won't again. She is the only....and I mean ONLY....girl who pinches me and tells me I'm doing it wrong. :)
Monday, March 21, 2016
Troops' Highland Games, Little Flowers and Sunday pics
Labels:
Charlie,
julia,
little flowers,
marc,
Marky,
sunday pics,
troops,
Tucker,
tucker quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































No comments:
Post a Comment