Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Benjamin Franklin
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/benjaminfr383997.html?src=t_learning
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/benjaminfr383997.html?src=t_learning
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Benjamin Franklin
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/benjaminfr383997.html?src=t_learning
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/benjaminfr383997.html?src=t_learning
“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” ― Albert Einstein
"You cannot open a book without learning." - Confucius
You cannot open a book without learning something.
Confucius
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_learning.html
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_learning.html
“The acquisition of knowledge is always of use to the intellect, because it may thus drive out useless things and retain the good. For nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first known.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
" Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." -Samuel Johnson
"I
think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to
endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity."
~Eleanor Roosevelt
“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” – Mark Twain
P.S. We went to the the Robots 3D movie at the Imax on Saturday. Everyone enjoyed it.
Charliebear got a little nervous at first....
But big, strong Daddy always makes it better. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment