On Friday Fashionista Holly came in town with her family and spent the night. We had the best time visiting- our husbands and children get along marvelously, which is a great blessing! Tucker was working on art projects all day. He said, "Mommy, go into the bathroom to learn about what Jesus does..." And here was what I saw-
He also sat on the floor of the kitchen and cut out all these letters and affixed them to Popsicle sticks to make a welcome greeting for our friends.
Waiting on the porch for our friends-
Meanwhile, Friday night Marc got to sing in a concert with three boys choirs. It was the Chattanooga Boys Choir, the Cincinnati Boys Choir and ours. How fun!
Saturday Marc and Tucker had their rugby tournament. We have enjoyed rugby because it has only one day of games the whole season because the other teams are so far away. :) They had a great time.
I'm not sure I would say Tuck Tuck "played rugby", but he definitely ran around on a field near a rugby game. :)
We were out there for five hours! They each played three games- we were starving afterwards!
Charlie's face reminds me of-
One of my favorite signs in town- the quotation marks get me every time. :)
And finally, Tucker helping me make a casserole. My boys love to cook- Charlie came in very upset when he realized he had missed the cooking last night. He said, "start over, Mommy! Take it out of the oven and start over with me!" I ended up making a chocolate cake for dinner just so Charlie could cook a little. Such precious times- I love these days.



































1 comment:
We had such a great time with y'all! It was dark so I didn't see Tuck Tuck's welcome sign!! Only at your house do I stay up past midnight bc the conversation is so good!! Miss y'all already!
Post a Comment