Charlie's big gift was his superhero towers. :)
Marc was excited to get a camera drone.
Tucker is so excited to have his very own camera!
I think Marky got several great books! :) He got Dawn Wind and Knight's Fee by Rosemary Sutcliff, an author he really enjoys. He also got books 6 and 7 of the Brotherband Chronicles and a prequel to Ranger's Apprentice, The Battle of Hackham Heath. He also got The Quiet Light about St. Thomas Aquinas by Louis De Wohl. I am planning on getting all of De Wohls' books- I love the way her writes! I read his book on St. Helena, and then I read the one written by Evelyn Waugh. In my mind there was no comparison and I much preferred De Wohl.
The pogo stick is a hit- Julia and Tucker can both do it well! Maybe Tuck can get one for his birthday.

Marc surprised me by turning all our old home movies from our cassette video player into dvds! We had the best time at looking at baby Marc, Julia and Tucker movies! I hadn't ever seen them!!!
Zaza and Grandpa sent our whole family a telescope. Tucker was beside himself over it- here he is hugging the box!
And Tucker and Charlie's got a gymnastics bar and mat that they love!
After watching home movies and while we waited for lunch to cook, Marky and Julia put on a little piano recital for us! Then Mommy played a few Christmas carols and we all sang along.
Marc's drone lasted about one day. See those SUPER TALL trees behind him? It is currently stuck in the top of one of them. :) We tried shooting it down with the new paint gun, but it's stuck. I told him to pray for a big wind.
We came home, had supper and watched "Michael the Visitor."
The children enjoyed new pajamas and story books. Charlie especially loved his new books about sheep-
And Tucker slept in his space tent with his space sleeping bag. Such a sweet day.
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall My Word be that goes out from My mouth;
it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall My Word be that goes out from My mouth;
it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:10-11




















































No comments:
Post a Comment