Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This and that

Our activities are finally winding down a little!  Marc had his GORGEOUS Birmingham Boys Choir Christmas concerts on Sunday afternoon and Monday night.  BB came up and we all went to the Monday night concert.  First- a nice dinner at the Tavern to celebrate the singer!


My Godson joined the choir this year- and even sang in a quintet!  Pretty impressive for your first year in a 160-boy choir!

Marc sang in an ensemble as well!


He may be almost 5'10 with a size 11 shoe- he still has a baby face.  :)



I forgot to take my good camera and only had the cell phone.  :(







BB telling Marky to stop growing up so fast!


The day after the concert at 8 a.m. he went to get braces!  I think it makes him look older.  He gets headgear next week.

BB stayed with the children while I took Marc to his 3 1/2 hour appointment.  She took the boys to art and asked Tucker to grab his bookbag as well as Marc's.  He figured it out. 

They accidently left "Fluff" the giant sheep in her car.  She dropped him by the house, and the boys were so excited to see him waiting on the stairs in a raincoat.  :)

I love driving around and seeing all the houses lit up!


Daddy reads us Christmas stories every night.  Tucker was cold I guess.  :)



A friend from Louisiana dropped off a delicious King Cake that we enjoyed tonight!

I love this time of year!


No comments: