We drove out to the farm for New Year's Eve. Their neighborhood usually has fireworks, but they were rained out. We still had fun having supper and watching football.
New Year's Day!
We had our greens and black eyed peas for New Years Day. Afterwards we played a game of Apples to Apples, Jr.
Today the children continued with their crafting Christmas gifts . Charlie painted an animal picture.
Tucker completed his stained glass project.
Marc and I cleaned out the laundry room for the millionth time. We found a photo album from my sophomore year of college under the dresser. I had the best time taking pictures of the pictures and texting them to Shana and Shelley. We were 1998 Charlie's angels. :)
Tucker and I had a heart to heart over his space book obsession. I said, "what if we gave some of these books away?" He said, "oh, that's a great idea!" and he quickly picked out several books he could part with. Love that sweet boy!
A few other Tucker quotes of late:
Marc was having a tough time getting the Christmas spotlights into the hard ground.
Tucker: Oh, C'mon Daddy, let's give it the old heave ho!
Running up to Marky after he sang the National Anthem.
Tucker: I just have one thing to say- that was amazing! Great job!






















1 comment:
Looking at your college pix was so fun for me. I loved that time, and must say-- there was a picture or two in which Shana did not look old enough to be in college. Just babies!
Post a Comment