Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Lovely Bridal Shower

Today I was happy to be a hostess for a bridal shower for one of my close friend's son's bride-to-be.  :)  The only way this was able to happen with me coming off the flu was with BB coming on Saturday and helping me clean everything and decorate!  Thank you BB!



P.S. Those are my Valentine's Day roses- I always get 11, and Julia gets 1.  :)  

My high school friend Tally made these banners with her business Folio and Fete!


BB "Old Englished" my kitchen cabinets and all the scratches disappeared!  Nobody cleans like BB cleans! 

 








I made this punch with 1 White Grape Juice, 2 7Ups, 1 soda water, and 1 White Cranberry Strawberry juice.   Simply add frozen cranberries and a white grape juice ice ring. Delicious!







We used a bridal cookbook as the guest book for this "kitchen shower."  :)


Tally designed these labels as well!

Such a fun day to get the bride's kitchen ready to go!

No comments: