Although he wasn't always great at staying on his side. :)
I read The Courage of Sarah Noble to the little boys- we all enjoyed it.
Tucker harvested his first two tomatoes from his very own tomato plant! They were delicious! I remember in the ER when the doctors were trying to distract him they said, "So, what's your favorite thing to eat?" And Tuck said, "Tomatoes!" :)
I helped the best buddies bake sugar cookies one night.
We had a real treat last night. My Aunt Judy, BB's only sibling, came over for dinner. She and Uncle Jim live in Illinois, and I only see them about once a year or less. I loved having them here.
She brought all the children presents. Fidget spinners are now in play at our home.
Marky showed everyone his movies from white water rafting-
Tucker took this picture- hence the angle. :)
We had movie night after they left, which always involves cuddling. :)
Lately we've watched the original Annie movie and the original Parent Trap. Here are just a few pictures from the phone from before Tucker's accident-
Today we had such a treat- we went to a young priest's very first Mass! (He was ordained only yesterday!) It was so touching I cried. It was such a beautiful service, and I'm so glad Marky got to altar serve for it (which is why he is wearing black pants while the rest are seersucker).
Charlie got hurt on the steps and she glanced over right when I took this picture, but I still like it.





































1 comment:
I just saw Fr baker post about this priest too! I guess he was one of his students at Vandy?
Post a Comment