Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Celebrating Poppy

Today we had a little birthday party for Poppy!    Tucker and Charlie were so excited to help me get ready.  They baked the cake with me, and Tucker worked all day on a banner. 

In college I had to cook a dessert for a big group date and called home frantic as I didn't know how to cook.  Mom was out so Dad talked me through how to make a pineapple upside down cake and said all boys like them.  So I made him one today!  :)  (We went to get Poppy hunting gear for his present and the boys HAD to have these shirts so they can "sneak up on the deer").


Relaxing with a book as the cake bakes.  He was saying, "I wonder why they call Michigan the wolverine state?"  Of course he says, "Wolv-a-ween" :)


He made each individual letter out of pipe cleaner- and taped all the letters together before taping them to the banner.







Poppy loved it!


Marc cooked out steaks-




"Happy birthday dear Poppy......"













Happy Birthday Poppy!  And remember- no matter how old you are- you could always be older!


Right Tucker?

No comments: