Sunday my cherub altar served. He did the bells and was so proud of himself- we were proud too!
Whenever he is in his cassock and surplice we call him, "The Littlest Angel." He tries hard to be good, but it doesn't always work out. :)
Monday night we had a surprise party for my friend Julie's 40th (MANY of my friends are turning 40 this year- it's a year of big birthdays). It was such a fun night!
This week Julia is at a horsemanship camp. She is trying out for an Equestrian Team this year and this is helping get her ready. We have been blessed to be able to carpool with these sweet girls every day! They are all homeschooled as well so we ride with them year-round during the day.
I finally got to see Shana yesterday for lunch and love on little Samuel, who we call "Sammich". He is so cuddly and happy!! I love him!
After-dinner swims are our favorite. Daddy's famous cannonball-
As Marc and Julia have been gone all week, the little boys and I have kept busy. Daddy has taken them with him to the gym a few times-
And they have mainly been making obstacle courses in the playroom. They LOVE obstacle courses.
Last night I heard Charlie say, "Hey Tucker! I just found hydrogen peroxide topical solution! We can do an experiment!" Tucker said, "Yes! Do we have yeast and food coloring?" The answers were yes and yes and so we made elephant's toothpaste. They LOVED it. :)
And now I'm off for my last bit of packing and cleaning. Is it just me or do you also find the site of empty laundry baskets elating? It means I have put everything away! So glad for this last minute bit of energy! :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment