
I can't tell you how much I enjoy being a mom. It is definitely hard work at times.... a lot of times...but it's so worth it. I almost wrote a post this week entitled "love the one you're with" because I had had such a difficult week with my son. He is very
sensitive and goes from high to low in a matter of seconds. He is my gift from God though, and I have to love him as he is and foster his unique gifts. Baby girl is much more stable in her moods and is pretty much happy all the time. (so far- she's only 1) My hope is that my own character will continue to be transformed and be some sort of example for my children. I saw this quote the other day, "A mother can read all the child rearing books and can subscribe to any theory of parenting, but what gets passed along to her children is something far more intimate and mysterious than anything contained therein. What gets passed along is her character, and it enters into her children as surely and as inexorably as water flows from a fuller vessel into a less full one." Laurence Shames
1 comment:
Donna - I am so excited to see you have started a blog!! Your children are absolutely precious. It will be fun to keep up with yall!
Post a Comment