
Saturday, I got to go to a baby shower for one of my best friends from high school, Melanie. It was so nice to hang out with her and her family. Here is myself, and my two high school friends Allison and Melanie. Meanwhile......

My parents kept the kids and this is what I came home to. I had not packed any swimsuits for the kids, but apparently they kept begging to get in my parents' pool. So- they go the baby pool out and let them go to town in their clothes. They had the BEST time.

Here's Julia holding a golfclub while soaking in her dress.
1 comment:
Grandparents are simply the BEST!!! Sounds like yours adore BB. I think most days the boys would choose my mother over me. I love the fact they adore her so much though. And how lucky we are that our children have such Godly grandmothers.
Post a Comment