hey donna, i have been out of town and just saw your comment on my blog. I would love to talk soon! The docs still aren't real sure why I am having hives so much. I have been on meds for hypothyroidism for over a year when they diagnosed me with Hasimoto's so I was already taking the right meds and still having so many problems. Anyway maybe it would fun to meet at a park with the kids and chat. I think Jake and Marky are about the same age (4). Talk soon
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
2 comments:
hey donna, i have been out of town and just saw your comment on my blog. I would love to talk soon! The docs still aren't real sure why I am having hives so much. I have been on meds for hypothyroidism for over a year when they diagnosed me with Hasimoto's so I was already taking the right meds and still having so many problems. Anyway maybe it would fun to meet at a park with the kids and chat. I think Jake and Marky are about the same age (4). Talk soon
How did it go??
Post a Comment