Sunday, June 8, 2008

Slow Blogging

You may have noticed that I've slowed down on my posting. The reason for that is twofold: 1) I left my camera in Charleston and really don't like posting about our antics without at least one pic. 2) We are having extended company stay in our guest room for weeks (he's studying for the bar and looking for a house in B'ham) and that's where my computer is. So when I come in here I kind of feel like I'm trespassing on his privacy- even though it is absolutely necessary that I check blogs and e-mail. : ) Anyway- I plan to get the party up and going again soon- I just need my camera back! The biggest news we've had this weekend- Marky finished his 100 Easy Lessons reading book and got a new telescope as his reward!!! He also got a little planetarium thing that puts star patterns on the ceiling in his room. We are into space right now. Well, gotta run- just wanted to check in with my blogging girlfriends!

3 comments:

annieck said...

Way to go, Marky!!!
Looking forward to you getting your camera (and room) back. :)

Kris and Stacey said...

I just want to know who this male companion is staying in your house? Sounds like fun!!!!! Call me soon!

LeAnne said...

YAY, MARKY!!!