Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Who am I serving here?
I mentioned last post that we have had company the past three weeks. It has really affected how I run things around here. I really try to have all the dishes put away immediately after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm always dressed nice at night (i.e. changed out of my gym clothes into normal clothes) and have dinner on the table. I pick up the toys right before 5:00 when I expect the boys home- even the toys in the yard. I kind of like it. My house is staying clean and we are eating yummy meals and then cleaning them right up. Why don't I do this for my husband? I know morning sickness has had me down, but there really is no excuse not to "fix up" myself and the home and prepare for daddy's arrival. I hope this is a new habit of order for me. Oh- and I also think it's good I haven't been able to be on the computer as much. Maybe God sent me just what I needed to remind me that I have a husband to serve and he should be the number one "guest" in my home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Dear Donna,
What an encouragement for all of us wives. It is amazing who and how God uses to remind me of His working in our lives. I would love to catch up with you. It's been a long time. Hope to talk soon.
Post a Comment