Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beautiful BOY!

I saw my angel baby today. What a miracle! For some reason, I've been so worried that something would be wrong and when I saw his sweet little face and hands moving around- it moved me to tears. My mom is in town and went to the ultrasound with Marc and I. Afterwards, we went and got the kids and took them straight to church to pray prayers of thanksgiving at the altar for our precious gift. Marky is thrilled to have a brother- and I'm sure Julia is happy to remain the princess.

Psalm 139:13-14: For You formed my inward parts;You wove me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

15 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

congrats on the little boy! i was a girl in the middle with 2 brothers (one older, one younger)! julia surely will remain the princess! i know you are thrilled...praise the Lord for a healthy little one!
Carrie

LeAnne said...

congratulations!! i'm thrilled to hear that your baby boy is thriving and healthy...i know that marky can't wait to show his baby brother the ropes!!

Anonymous said...

Daddy is very happy with his new little boy! A wonderful answer to many prayers -- as are his brother, sister, and Mommy.

annieck said...

What wonderful news, Donna!!! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet him!

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

Yeah for Boys!! Congrats!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I woohoo-ed over e-mail, but you know I'm gonna woohoo again! Praise God!!! That's awesome!

Kris and Stacey said...

Congradulations. It truly is a new miracle everytime. I am rejoicing with you. I love that verse.

Anonymous said...

His face is clearly saying he wants cookies...and maybe some cake...i'm just saying.

Parks Avenue said...

Sweet baby boy! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!
-annie

Christy Jordan said...

Oh congratulations Donna! That is wonderful news! yay!! Another boy! What are you going to name him?

Dena and Robbie said...

Yeah for Boys. What an amazing gift and boys do love their momma's. I have enjoyed my girly club with my daughter too. I am homeschooling Bricen (Kindergarten) and Hadley Kay (2nd). We start school stuff officially again tomorrow. Would love to chat with you about that sometime.
Loves ya
Dena

Emily said...

yay! congratulations, donna! i'm so happy to hear that everything looks great!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It's always so precious to see that little life and hear that heartbeat and know that baby is growing inside of you. Hope you're feeling well. I know this pregnancy was different for me since I was trying to keep up with Ellie Kate the whole time. You must have your hands full for sure. Don't forget to take care of Mommy.
And yes, I am definitely feeling large and in charge:)

holly said...

Congrats on a healthy boy! You are in my prayers. We are having another one too! I'm 15 weeks and due in February. I'm trying to talk Tadd into not finding out the sex of this one, but he's a tough sell ;)
P.S. You go on more beach trips than anyone I know...lucky dog.

It's me, shannon said...

Hey Donna,
Congratulations on your baby boy! I love the picture of y'all going to the alter- it taps into my need to be Catholic one day.
shannon
I love your blog- it's very refreashing with the pics, your words, the music.