Today we had an extra fun day. When we got home, I said, "Marky, what a special day full of treats we've had. We went to Children's Holy Hour to see Jesus at church, we went to the library and played on the computers, we went to the toy store and you got finger paint and Julia got a bouncy ball, we went to lunch with Aunt Shana and then she took you to the ice cream store and bought you and Julia a special ice cream treat with M&Ms! What a special day!"And he said, "yes, it was a special day, but the best treat of all of that is Jesus."




6 comments:
You're raising a little priest there, sista! How very Susanna Wesley of you. I love it!
And, I love that Jesus stops by your church at holy hour. That's awesome!
i just knew he was going to say "seeing aunt shana"..... :)
Sounds like he gets it. How fun for all the kids to be playing in your back yard! Summer doesn't get much better than that!
Joy
I know that must have made your heart smile...as well as the the Lord's. :) How precious!
PRECIOUS!!!
aww, donna. that is just too sweet!
Post a Comment