And, of course, piglet:Friday, October 31, 2008
Ghosts of Halloween's Past
So far, I have been able to "match" Marky and Julia's costumes every Halloween. And honestly, I wish they would always do that- although I'm sure at some point they will get their own ideas. We have had (in order of the past three years): Winnie the Pooh:
And, of course, piglet:
And, of course, piglet:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
LOVE the coordinating costumes. I have a good friend who does the same thing. ADORABLE!
You picked some great costumes. I especially love the piglet picture. What sweet babies!
you will have to think of a third costume for next year! 3 bears? 3 pigs? the trinity...ok, that's a stretch :)
So cute Donna!! Enjoying the cute matching costumes. It will end so soon. Hope you are doing well. We are struggling with Samuel again. He is not feeling bad but test are continuing to come back very concerning. Children's Hospital is sending us to Mayo Clinic in Atlanta. I hope to get the courage to update my blog about that soon.
By the way did you get your cross? Hope you like it.
Post a Comment