What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Friday, March 6, 2009
I just wanted to say...
LOST is getting so good it's ridiculous. If you've never watched it I don't think there's anyway you can catch up now- it's so twisted and convoluted......but SO entertaining! Loving Sawyer and Juliette together!
yeah...it is, it is weird seeing them as dharma people though! and kate is back. it is gonna get interesting! there are too many things i could say!!!!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
3 comments:
yeah...it is, it is weird seeing them as dharma people though! and kate is back. it is gonna get interesting! there are too many things i could say!!!!
I am with you! By far, THE best season!!! I am LOVIN' IT!!!
LOVE IT! it is now about the only show i watch. continues to be interesting and intriguing!
Post a Comment