Thursday, September 3, 2009

Falling for Fall

Oh how I LOVE fall! It MAY be my favorite season- football games, cute sweaters, cookouts, children playing outside, NO mosquitoes- it's just AWESOME! And since it is now September officially- I am free to begin my fall transf0rmation of the house. I have a lot of fall things, but I have to bring them out slowly because it would get boring to have the exact same stuff for three months straight- I mean, we have to make this fall thing last 'till Thanksgiving. Nevertheless, I've already begun changing the candles to "fall" candles.

We've already planted mums all around. And I bought a big fall wreath today that I guess I'll hang in a few weeks. I've basically finished getting all the kids fall clothes too- I just couldn't wait.
P.S. If you are looking for something to keep you child occupied for HOURS at a time that they will think is awesome- look no further than these peel and stick mosaics. I got the box with four in it and Marky has done one each day and they take a LONG time and are great practice for fine motor skills. He's finished the cat (for Julia) and dog (for Tucker) and now he's 1/2 way done with the parrot- I think they'd be cute framed in a playroom too.

2 comments:

Kris and Stacey said...

Love the pictures Donna. Where did you find it? Hamilton would love that. I love Fall too.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awesome about the mosiacs!! Love those!
And I completely agree about fall. My favorite candle is the Bath and Body works pumpkin one (can't remember the name, but will get it for you).
Love your header picture! So cute!!