Quotes from today:
While explaining original sin to Marky and how Adam and Eve lost the grace of God that was within them and were going to have to die and had lost heaven and perfect fellowship with God not just for themselves, but for all of us who came after them, I said, "so what did we need?"
Marky: A Savior.
Mommy: And who was that?
Marky: Jesus- now we can have God's grace in us and he opened the gates of heaven.
Later we happened to read the Christmas story at bedtime and he said, "those shepherds were happy because He was fixing what Adam and Eve did."
Putting Julia to bed tonight:
Mommy: "What can we thank Jesus for today?"
Julia: "The cross."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Just precious! This confirms for me that you and Marc need your own show,"3 and counting". Oh that more mommies and daddies would teach their babies about Jesus!
Btw...leaving EK's door open at night and telling her that I will check on her seems to be working really well:)
Hey Donna! Mind if I follow?? 3 kids!!
Oh, BTW...this is Mary Toulmin...haha! I'm sure you would have figured it out eventually:)
Wow! Somebody is doing something right! Praise God! Don't those moments just make all of the yucky ones seem non-existant? Praise God!
What an awesome day! YAY! Praise God and pats on the back to you, Marc and all the wonderful adults in their lives teaching them about God at such an early age!!
Post a Comment