See him move his foot out of the way? That's the second animal that inspected his little baby toes. They do look yummy.

Julia loves "dese sheeps".

(Last day for white sandals?) After this pic the sheep turned around and head-butted her- she didn't care. She still loves "sheeps".

Oak Mountain lake....
The view from my chair-
Julia wears her puddle jumper ducky.

T-man loved to walk in the water.

Afterwards we all relaxed in the shade with a cool beverage. Happy Labor Day!
2 comments:
So much fun! I wish I could have been in a beach chair beside you enjoying that view of your cuties!!
donna thanks so much for offering to bring us a meal. We have just got here and are trying to get our stuff unpacked. john is home this week helping which is great. I would love to go with you and the kids to Oak Mountain one day. I think the boys would have a blast!!!
Post a Comment