Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Go Tucker- it's your birthday....party

Today we beat the cold, wet weather by jumping climbing, and sliding like maniacs at Pump It Up for Tucker's first birthday party! This may go down as my favorite b'day party we've had. We had two different private rooms to jump and slide in.
And they had cars and walkers for babies to play in....
Even Daddy came (before work) in his suit and slid with the best of them....
Real men slide in suits with their babies....
Tucked loved watching the big kids...
The crew-
And I loved playing with MY playmates....
Our happy family in our socks...(yes, I jumped and slid too- and even managed to twist my ankle. As I type this my foot is up on a pillow with an ice pack- sheesh!)
It wouldn't be a Donna-planned party without my co-party-coordinator Aunt Shana. She's been there for everything and is always SUCH a HUGE help!
After all the jumping we went into the party room where the workers had already put out pizza and poured the lemonade for the kiddos- so much easier than when I do it at home.
Goodie boxes for the kiddos-
The cakes-
Little guy is so happy to see his punch cake-
A worn-out wittle one-year-old boy- Happy Birthday little Buddy!

4 comments:

The McNeills said...

What a sweet cake face. And 1000 extra points for daddies that do bounce houses while wearing suits. Looks like a fun day!

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, the last picture is priceless. That look on his cake covered face made me laugh out loud. I wish I could have been there...

Melanie said...

hey! tucker is too cute!

i just sent you an email about my next visit to mobile. i hope you can make a trip sometime that week too!

d$ said...

i know a million people... and we've all got blogs, dont we? ha! --d$