Made a very quick trip home this past weekend so Daddy could get lots of work done.
Sissybug slept in the car, which was unusual. I have
three kids who don't get sleepy on car rides, I mean, wouldn't you think one of them would?
This sleep lasted about 15 minutes. 
Off to the mall for extreme trampoline-

Fearless...

Even
Little Bit got in on the action-

Not Mr. T- even though he
technically weighed enough!

In other news, is it cold or what? They say there' s a 60% chance of snow Thursday? Good thing I raided my favorite second-hand store and got "new" snow boots for the kiddies! I also got a new table and chairs for the kids that I'm in love with- although it has to be painted and doesn't fit in our home. I bought them for our new home, which as of right now, is only a figment of my imagination. We had a contract and closing date on a new home and the people called and said they had family circumstances that meant they'd need to postpone selling until May and asked to get out of the contract. So we let the contract expire and are on a lookout for a
new dream home, although we may end up in the first house after all if we can't find one. Hope deferred usually makes the heart sick, but in our case, I'm so grateful for our blessings I won't complain.
1 comment:
I love, super love that Big T COULD have fit in the jumper! HA! And O-man wants to do that so bad, but I haven't ever let him. Bad mom. Or cheap mom. I'll let you decide.
I can't believe they don't sleep in the car!! WHA??? We count on that and have even been known to bring a cordless sound machine for the back seat!!
Post a Comment