Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to eat First B'day Cupcake (by Tucker)

First, remove the plate- that's just superfluous-
Yes, yes, this is working perfectly....
Smash cupcake with plate-
Plate on the floor. (Rennydog says gracias) Use two fists to grind remaining cupcake into table, clothes, and whatever else you can reach...
Take a bite. "Hey Daddy- this is DEWICIOUS!"
Oh, I'm so happy!
But now my hands are a big mess-
I can't stop staring at them....
All gone! Thanks for wiping my hands off, now on to another cupcake, pwease.



5 comments:

Daddy said...

That is FANTASTIC!

Love, Daddy

Amy said...

He is sooo stinking cute!!!

The McNeills said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday, Mr. T!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! Love the picture of him looking at his hands- so so cute! Sorry we missed you last week. I'll be home again at the beginning of February, maybe we can catch up then!? Can you send me your phone number via email? I got a new phone and lost a lot of my old contacts!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love it!! So cute! Could I please have a bite of some Tucker??