Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nueve

Yesterday was the anniversary of 9 years of marriage to my real knight in shining armor. I know I don't deserve him, but I'm so so grateful for him. Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

happy anniversary marc & donna! hope you guys are able to celebrate!

holly said...

happy anniversary! is that his hair now? has it really grown back that fast, or is that an old picture?

The Dettling's said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been that long! What a sweet blessing we have in our wonderful husbands!

BB said...

So glad you wed 9 years ago. I have no doubt it was God-ordained and God-blessed. Just had to be.

Amber said...

Happy Anniversay my Sweet Brother and Amazing Sister!! I love you both so much! What a blessing you are to us! (Sweet Sister - thank you for marrying him!! You know... Being Middle Eastern and all!!!) :-) we love you!!! Amber & Den