What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Monday, July 26, 2010
101 degrees outside
Okay- it is blazing hot again today. Too hot to go outside for anything. This time I'm ready. We have glitter, stuff to make play dough, stuff to make cupcakes and on a whim I signed them up for afternoon swim lessons. Now, what to do tomorrow?
We're having the same problem here. This week I sent the kids on an indoor ABC scavenger hunt... they had to find something in the house to put in their bag that began with each letter of the alphabet. They loved it and it killed at least an hour. :)
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
1 comment:
We're having the same problem here. This week I sent the kids on an indoor ABC scavenger hunt... they had to find something in the house to put in their bag that began with each letter of the alphabet. They loved it and it killed at least an hour. :)
Post a Comment