If I don't write it down- it will be gone from my memory- indulge me.
This week I was reading a devotional book to Marky and Julia on the sofa and they were totally not listening (I thought). I said, "Marky, what did I just say?" and he literally repeated the last two pages I had read almost verbatim. Including, "the poor man had fallen away from his faith and no longer prayed....he saw Mother Theresa on a plane praying....etc."
Then I read the questions at the end and said, "How can God speak to us?" And he said, "well, when we pray to Him." And I thought, "yes, good answer."
Then he said, "of course, God spoke to Moses through the fire of a burning bush, and He spoke to Isaiah in his mother's womb (remember Mommy how Isaiah said "I knew you before you were born"?) and then for Elijah God spoke to him on top of the mountain in a still small voice."
Thank you, Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
And God speaks through grandchildren...often!
He is speaking and he is listening
Oh my goodness!! That is so precious! He is a very special little boy & I wish I knew him! Thanks for sharing that story!
Post a Comment