Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse and Such...


So Shana and I did our thang we do for birthdays and had our night out Sunday. We went to Outback and to see Twilight Eclipse. Now I don't read the books and have only seen the other two movies once each, but I have to say I think there is no possibility of a team Jacob with that actor. It's ridiculous- he has no game (it's his voice)- he can't possibly compete with Edward's sophisitcation and subtlety. That said, the actual arguments Jacob makes for B choosing him in the movie are very persuasive so I told Shana- they could have really created a REALISTIC tug of war in B's heart if Jacob had been played by Johnny Depp. I'm telling you- that would solve the problem of me being completely not interested in Jacob. That's my 2 cents for the folks who know what I'm talking about.

That's all I have to say except (see pic on left) the kids are in love with their snow boots and backpacks and want to wear them all the time. So I let them. And this pic below was my two wittle ones watching tv after breakfast. So sweet to see little buddy sitting like a big boy! They love to watch Richard Scarry's Busytown.




And these blurry pictures are for me to remember snuggling my sugar bear since there are so few pictures of us together. I was giving him lots of loving the other day and Marky came in and asked to take a picture. Even though they are blurry, I'm so glad he did!













8 comments:

BB said...

Girrrl, Taylor Swift absolutely agrees with you about Jacob (Taylor L.). There was no IT there. No fireworks. He got his 6-pack on, but still...nothing :(
Love the pix, love the snuggle with Mr. T. Can't wait for my turn!!!!

El Comodoro said...

Since you subjected me to TwiTalk, I'll subject you to the most to-the-point review I've yet seen:

"With roughly 20 minutes of its two-hour running time devoted to characters doing something besides alternately moping and declaring their eternal love for each other, Eclipse stands as the most action-packed entry yet in the Twilight series."

Anonymous said...

what's that black smear I see? haha..juat kidding.

and totally agree regarding team jacob...GO TEAM EDWARD.

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

happy birthday! (sorry if i'm a little late on that one!) i have not seen or read any of the twilights, but i watch enough tv to know some stuff...and i agree jacob needs to work on his acting skillz, but i hear he's got great abs, so i guess that's why they hired him, plus the actor guy really does look like a warewolf, so that helps. ha!

Marc said...

Just look at my beautiful wife!!!

Elyse said...

Oh how I love those pictures! I'd let my child(ren) wear snow boots in the summer, too. So cute.
And Tucker is adorable sitting on the couch and snuggling with you. I could eat that boy up!!!

I am a team EDWARD fan, too!! In fact, Troy is trying to cut his "I" teeth first - he's after my own heart with getting those vampire teeth first.

Melanie said...

ooh! johnny depp is such a good idea! a little old, but technically edward is like 90.

love the snuggly pictures of you and tucker! it's hard to get good mommy/baby pics!

--Shelley said...

why did we not talk Twilight the other day? our time was too short!