What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
It's not what you say, it's how you say it
Overheard today: "I did say I'm sorry. Fine. I'm sorry. Now go away."
2 comments:
BB
said...
Wellll, I don't know the background of this exchange, but I do know that sometimes adorable little sisters can get on big brothers' last nerves. Then kind of stand there on it and smile. Iffff that could have possibly happened, one could understand the frustration in said big brother's apology.
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
2 comments:
Wellll, I don't know the background of this exchange, but I do know that sometimes adorable little sisters can get on big brothers' last nerves. Then kind of stand there on it and smile.
Iffff that could have possibly happened, one could understand the frustration in said big brother's apology.
Oh to teach the mind while training the heart. It's a tough tough task. We are in desperate need of the Lord, oh and our kids too :-)
Post a Comment