Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Photo Shoot

Lest you think it's easy for me to get pics of the three amigos all looking and smiling at the same time- I give you photo shoot 466: October 17th edition. :) One of them (I bet you can guess which one- he's kind of little) kept standing up and laughing.













































































4 comments:

Eve said...

I am right there with you Donna. Have you looked at my pumpkin patch pictures? Let's just say yours are MUCH better and you have one more child than I do!

Melanie said...

this is so great! marky is such a patient big brother!

Kris and Stacey said...

Look at sweet Marky and those long legs. Love it Donna. Your kiddos are growing.

Dena and Robbie said...

Oh the pictures are so cute. I can't get mine to all look at the camera at the same time. They end up looking at each other. Yours are precious pics and such cute kiddos.