Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Grown up pizza party

Marc was away all night for election business so Shana came over and we made our first pizza. You know Shana is going to bring the drama...


Shana's like, "Hey- let's just roll it on the pan". Now I'm not saying she's bad at this (I mean, she did allegedly work in pizza in high school), but let's just say it was thin crust (paper) in the middle and chunky breadstick crust on the sides. :)





All of this took place with much laughter and Halloween candy consumption. Pour some sauce, eat a reese cup, spread some cheese, eat some skittles.










Yummy. Okay...maybe a little greasy. But it hit the spot and after the babies went to bed we watched Princess Kaiulani (a movie that Marc had declined to watch) and the dancing with the stars results show. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

drama?? what drama?? doesn't everyone throw pizza dough in the air and eat tons of candy while rolling dough?? nothing to see here, folks.

and for the upteenth time...I was a WAITRESS at a pizza joint in high school...NEVER did I learn how to properly roll dough. though...I think it spoke for itself tonight, missy. :) haha.