Today is my hubby's birthday! We had a wonderful date night last night to celebrate. It's not my place to tell you how old he is. However, I will say- that it was 10 years ago today that my boyfriend Marc came to visit me in law school and my roomates and I made him this cake!Sunday, November 14, 2010
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Today is my hubby's birthday! We had a wonderful date night last night to celebrate. It's not my place to tell you how old he is. However, I will say- that it was 10 years ago today that my boyfriend Marc came to visit me in law school and my roomates and I made him this cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Marc! That cake was from the first time he turned 29 :0 I remember the first time I turned 29, too ;)
Think Hillary will know that top picture was from her wedding?
Post a Comment