...it's not time yet to get into the Christmas spirit....but I watched this tonight and cried (not that that's hard for me to do). Seeing something truly beautiful brought into the Christmas madness- what a contrast. He shall rein forever and ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's awesome. Seriously, what a glimpse into eternity that chorus always gives, but in that setting especially, for some reason.
NOW - did you notice that building???!!!
Although it is now Macy's Center City in Philadelphia, it used to be the flagship store for Wanamaker's. It provided the setting for the fictional "Prince & Co." in the 1987 film classic Mannequin, starring, among others, the legendary G.W. Bailey.
Wow!! That is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time! It absolutely is a glimpse into Eternity! It reminds me of mass at St. Patrick's in New York. It was people of all walks of life, nationalities, etc. It brought me to tears & reminded me that we are ALL God's precious children whom He loves! Thanks for sharing this!
Only M. Ford could let Handel's Messiah take him back to Captain Harris. The Pop-Culture Connoisseur strikes again.
(And no, I didn't realize that was the building- but now I totally see it- I remember thinking when watching that movie that we didn't have any stores that big in Alabamy!)
Post a Comment