Anyway, here are some highlights from this year's Christmas card photo shoot of fun. My favorite shots were the outside shots, but Tucker had just woken up from his nap and was in no mood to smile until the sun had gone down and we'd moved the photo shoot inside. :) I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your families!
















1 comment:
Goodness gracious. What fun Poppy and I had during Christmas, and looking at these pictures just makes me miss those cherubs more.
We left after lunch during a snow fall....so had a real WHITE CHRISTMAS!
Hope you're all feeling much better very soon. It broke my heart to see you and Marky being so sick during the holidays....I think Marky had the worst case.
"Well" spelled backwards is "llew". Makes no sense, just as being sick makes no sense.
Ain't I just full of wisdom? "Teg llew noos" is "Get well soon" backwards. Do it...frontwards or wackwards!
Post a Comment