Wednesday, Julia's little ballet class had a mini-recital at the dance studio. It was so precious! They came in marching to jingle bells and Sissy was so excited!




. 


Then they sat in a circle to do their daily "Ballerina Prayer" which is this sweet song where they say, "Lord, let me be a beautiful ballerina- I will work hard for you." Precious! Then it was time to line up- that coy smile is Julia's go-to expression. :) And then time to dance- and dance- and dance- they were great! Sissy did all the moves and totally paid attention (a big step forward!). They did the cutest dance to "Here comes Suzy Snowflake"- Julia loved that dance especially. Notice she's up on her toes in the promenade- that's my girl! The sweetest part was at the end when they did a dance to Infant Holy, Infant Lowly. I almost teared up to see such sweetness. Here are Juliabug's teachers- Ms. Joanne and her highschool aged assistant Miss Taylor. Julia was happy to open their presents for them. :)
And if you are wondering about Julia's fan club, we were all there. Here is Marky helping her open a present b/c she was too preoccupied with her cupcake ( I think they look like preteens in this pic). Tucker would have helped her, but he also had Christmas Tree Peeps on his mind. A great day to let our "middle" child shine! We love you angel girl!




5 comments:
she is turning into your little twin. i love it!
I think so too, Shelley. The picture of Julia sitting during the prayer from the side....really looked like Donna to me!
God wuv my baby dirl. She is just joy.
She's adorable, Donna. And I think she really looks alot like your mom!
agreed girls! BB, I totally thought she looked like donna in that side pic too! what a doll baby!
How precious! She's a natural. Did you know that our House Cat also took ballet there? She worked really hard and made it to Ballet 1 (on pointe). Then through the grace of God she shared with us that it was time to stop and make things easier on the family.
They do offer a beautiful Christian ballet program. We love their spring performances! Maybe we can all go together in May.
Love, Lori
Post a Comment