Monday, June 13, 2011

Feast of Pentacost

Because Sunday was the Feast of Pentacost, we all wore a little red to church to commemorate (red being the liturgical color of the day)-

June 2011 052

I could eat this little guy up-

June 2011 051

Silly children-

June 2011 049

At breakfast we worked on Holy Spirit coloring sheets-

June 2011 062

And the big kids worked on a stained-glass window project-

June 2011 056

June 2011 057

Bet you can guess which is Marc's and which is Sissybug's-

June 2011 061

After Mass we made a quick, spontaneous trip to the McWane Center in our church clothes no less-

June 2011 053

June 2011 054

Sissy is making big bubbles-

June 2011 055

In exciting news- (everything is relative- to me, it's exciting) we finally finished organizing the laundry room- Marc put up the shelves and we bought the baskets and I got to sort to my heart's content-

June 2011 059

Now I can easily get to projects and games for the kids. Before they were in the playroom and pieces would be everywhere- now I control the activities-

June 2011 060

Also- here's a portrait Marky did of Juliabug that I love-

June 2011 058

So a big Happy Birthday to the Church and thank you Lord for sending us Your Holy Spirit and for all the gifts and fruits He brings.

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

yes, i too control the game playing. the games are in my closet. and the poor kids never get to play. they forget the games are there and i don't remind them! it's sad when i think about it