

Daddy found a big lizard- the kids liked it-

And then he did the crazy crocodile chomp and there were squeals and jumps-

Time to suit up Tuck ("after-nap" wear- church shirt with jammy pants)

If you are comin' after me you better pack a lunch and put on your big boy pants...




6 comments:
What sweet babies. And your house is beautiful... will you come decorate mine? :)
Well, that started my day with a giggle and smile. Love those babies!
Hey Tuck Tuck, Tim Tebow started off like that. Get that boy some scripture verses for his eyes!
I agree with BB ~ Tuck's definitely got the look!!!
how pwecious is tuck tuck?! and btw, seen anymore coyotes lately?
swords and smocked clothes...somethin' ain't right!
I too love the smocked shirt with pj pants! Your family is soooo precious Donna! I enjoy watching what ya'll do!
Post a Comment