don't you just wonder sometimes what they think about this whole new life they are living. I always wonder because they were so cozy and sheltered for 9 months and then boom - hello life. He is beautiful!!!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
6 comments:
don't you just wonder sometimes what they think about this whole new life they are living. I always wonder because they were so cozy and sheltered for 9 months and then boom - hello life. He is beautiful!!!
Congratulations guys!
I think he looks exactly like Julia!!
So sweet! Enjoy these first few days
he's an absolute angel baby and i just can't wait to kiss those cheeks! I'll be there in 5 days! Get ready...here come the Moores!
He is so cute! I just realized that Trip was born on your birthday and Charlie was born on mine :)
Congratulations Donna! Charlie is beautiful!!
Post a Comment