Saturday, August 20, 2011

Zaza and Grandpa's visit

So Zaza and Grandpa were in town all week to meet Punkinface-
Aug 2011 088

Zaza got lots of snuggle time-
Aug 2011 087

And Grandpa, Marc and Marky spent a lot of time doing things boys love like fishing, shooting, archery, football and bowling. We didn't realize Marky had no memory of ever having gone fishing so Grandpa and Daddy walked down to the neighborhood lake and let him try fishing with worms-
Aug 2011 068
Aug 2011 067
Success!!!
Aug 2011
Aug 2011 070
Wouldn't be a visit with Grandpa without some shooting-
Aug 2011 092
Aug 2011 091
And bowling- did you know Marc and his dad used to bowl in father/son tournaments? Marc has his own bowling ball and shoes- yes, I'm being serious. :)
Aug 2011 077
Sissy did well- she can read now so she was YELLING, "STRIKE!!!" or "SPARE"!!! or "GREAT JOB!!!"
Aug 2011 075
Aug 2011 073
Me and "T"- I lost to him- yes, I really did- we both used bumpers and I still lost to Tucker-
Aug 2011 072
Aug 2011 080
Speaking of Mr. T- here he is being adorable at Marky's football practice- he just sat in the grass and sang songs-
Aug 2011 082
Aug 2011 085
Zaza and Grandpa left this afternoon so we are back to reality. I feel like the babymoon is coming to an end as all my helpers have left and all the kids' activities are starting in earnest for fall. But it has been a wonderful three weeks of resting and snuggling and visiting.

2 comments:

BB said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! Yes, I noticed that Marky had a fish on his shirt when he went fishing. I'm absolutely certain that wasn't an accident :)
Now...the real world begins. You'll make it look easy.

Kris and Stacey said...

I am so so so amazed you are out and about. Girl, it takes alot to keep you home. You rock. Yes, school has been moved to living room. Sodergren Academy is taking over my house. We are off to an amazing start. I LOVE classical conversations. It is the best school choice I have made thus far for sure. Don't know what your schedule is but I would love to meet you and Tally for dinner one evening. I will drive over there. I would just love to see you and catch up. I've been wanting to see Tally too. Let me know.